Prof. Zubair Hasan
Affiliation: Professor Emeritus INCEIF, Malaysia
PRESENT STATUS: Professor Emeritus of Economics and Finance. INCEIF, the Global University of Islamic Finance Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Also associated as a Visiting Professor of Islamic Finance with the faculty of Management of the Maulana Abul Kalam Urdu University, Hyderabad, India, a central government institution of the country. I have been in the university level teaching for the last 58 years; Have taught 23 courses and introduced 8 new ones at the IIUM and worked as the main supervisor for a number of students who got their PhD in good time- one thesis Methodology of Economics.
1. Meerut college Meerut, (Agra University) 1957-1958
2. Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, India, Government of India Research Scholar, 1958-1960
3. Post-graduate Vardhaman College Bijnor (Agra University) Head, Department of Economics I960-65
4. Delhi College renamed Zakir Hussain Delhi College (University of Delhi) Department of Economics 1965- 1990, Reader-Head
5. Basra University/Technical Institute, Amarah, Iraq on deputation from the Govt. of India in1981-82
6. International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM) Kuala Lumpur, 1990-2008 Professor
7. INCEIF: The Global University in Islamic Finance, Kuala Lumpur, July 1, 2008-June 30, 2015 as a professor of Islamic Economics and Finance.
CONSULTANCY: Chairman Shari’ah Advisory Board: EURONEXIS CAPITAL BERHAD 2015
ACADEMIC DISTINCTION & AWARDS
I. IUM AWARD 2003 for: excellent researcher in economics.
2. IDB PRIZE 2009 in Islamic Economics (unshared): “The Prize Selection Committee headed by Abdel Salam Al-Ibadi, secretary-general of the Fiqh Academy and former minister of awqaf in Jordan, met at the IDB headquarters in Jeddah on May 10 and recommended Hasan for the prize. The committee said its recommendation was based on Hasan’s great contribution to Islamic economics research. The decision was unanimous”. (Arab News).
3. OIC COMCEC AWARD 2014: Outstanding contribution to Islamic economics and Finance presented by the president of Turkey during the OIC Annual Meeting.
4. INCEIF AWARD 2015: Prof. Emeritus for contribution to Islamic Economics & Finance at the University and worldwide at their 6th Convocation by the Chancellor and the BNM Governor.
prof Dr.Gazi B. Zibari
Director, John C. McDonald Regional Transplant & HPB Surgery Center, WKMC.
• General Surgery, Transplantation
Education & Medical Training:
- Louisiana State University Residency , General Surgery
- Louisiana State University Internship , Transitional Year
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine Medical School Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Surgery Certified in Surgery
- LA State Medical License Active through 2017
Awards, Honors & Recognitions:
- CMS Stage 1 EHR 2012
- ACS Fellow
- Regional Top Doctor 2014
He is a Past President of the Louisiana Surgical Association and of the Louisiana Organ Procurement Agency (LOPA), and a current Board Member of the American College of Surgeons Louisiana Chapter, American College of Surgeon Governor from Louisiana, Past President of International College of Surgeons/US Section, Past President of the American Foundation for Donation and Transplantation (AFDT), and Past President of American College of Surgeons Louisiana Chapter.
This is the link of my Google Scholar profile:
Prof Dr.Kaeuis A. Faraj
Ph.D. in Bioscience. Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology,Faculty of Science
- Member of Equalization of Academic Certificates
- Committee in MHE 2012-201
- Member of Quality Assurance and Accreditation central Committee in MHE 2012-2016
- Member of European Council of Eurostec Project
- Member of the Biomaterial and Tissue engineering society in Netherlands.
- Member of begeleiding committiee of IOP.
- Member of the editorial board of the Scientific Journal of the College of Education, University of Salahaddin, Iraq.1992-1996.
- Founder member of the Kurdistan Academician Society.
- Founder member of Think Tank group in Kurdistan
- Founder member of Kurdistan Human Rights Organization.
- Founder member of Think Tank group in Kurdistan
This is the link of my Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Zh7yMqcAAAAJ&hl=en
Asst.Prof Omboi Bernard Messah
Dr. Omboi Bernard Messah is an Associate Professor of accounting and finance.
Asst.Prof.Dr Abdulkarim Yasin Karim
Asst.Prof.Dr in Department of Biology, College of Science, Salahaddin University-Hawler
- Bachelor degree in Biology, College of science at Salahaddin University, Erbil, Kurdistan/Iraq: 1994-1997.
- Master degree in Biology (Medical Microbiology), College of science at Salahaddin University, Erbil, Kurdistan/Iraq: 2000-2002.
- PhD degree in Biochemistry as general specialization and Biotechnology as a specific specialization, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology at the Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Malopolska/Poland: 2005-2010.
- Postdoctorate research associate, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology at the Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Malopolska/Poland and Department of Structural Biology of the Molecular Biology Institute of Barcelona (CSIC, Barcelona, Spain): 2010-2012.
Google Scholar: scholar.google.com/citations