Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit.

+964770 085 0035
Office: SAT - MON 9:00 AM TO 3:30 PM
Join KScien

UNIVERSITY PUBLICATION DATA-UNIVERSITY OF DELHI-INDIA

13-Oct-2017
News

In this survey, analysis was performed for 16168 papers published by the university teaching staff, from which 1111 papers (6.87%) were published in predatory journals, the remaining papers (15057, 93.13%) were published in legitimate journals.